Employee incentives are a brilliant way to keep your team motivated.
Employee incentive programs are our speciality
Employee incentives are what we do at Simply Thank You
Offering an employee incentives program is a great way to recognize and reward the outstanding performances in your team. Simply Thank You are here to help you make running your program easy. We have three decades of experience helping companies like yours deliver great results while taking away all the hassle.
Using onecode, our fabulous multi-retailer digital reward, is a great way to ensure everyone gets what they want while keeping admin, delays and costs to minimum.
What are employee incentives?
Onecode is the perfect employee incentive.
Onecode is a digital multi retailer gift code and the perfect employee incentive. The onecode is so versatile that it allows recipients an almost unlimited amount of choice. Onecode is sent by e-mail and SMS so delivery is almost instant. Onecode can be easily and quickly exchanged for over 150 of the top retailer e-gift cards that allow almost unlimited online shopping. Onecode can also be exchanged for an extensive range of physical gift cards, gift vouchers, hampers, flowers and gifts.
Why are employee incentives important?
What are the benefits of employee incentives?
Employee incentives can have a number of benefits for both employees and employers. Some potential benefits of employee incentives include:
- Increased motivation and productivity: Incentives can help employees feel more motivated to work harder and be more productive.
- Improved morale: When employees are recognized and rewarded for their efforts, it can improve their overall morale and job satisfaction.
- Increased retention: Incentives can help retain top talent by making them feel valued and appreciated, which can help reduce employee turnover.
- Improved customer satisfaction: When employees are motivated and have a positive attitude, it can translate into better customer service, leading to improved customer satisfaction.
- Enhanced reputation: Companies that are known for offering strong employee incentives may be more attractive to job candidates, which can help enhance the company’s reputation as a great place to work.
in our business over the long term.