This website is owned and operated by Simply Thank You Limited. If you have any queries about this site, please email us at [email protected].
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
Who are Simply Thank You Limited
Simply Thank You Limited (STY) are a leading customer and employee engagement company with unique reward technology.
STY’s services are designed to apply to all companies and public authorities. These services create an emotional connection between organisations and their employees and customers.
The services offered cover:
- Reward and Recognition
- Long Service Awards
- Sales Incentives
- Engagement Workshops
- Trade Club
- Customer Service Recovery
- Refer a Friend
- Customer Acquisition
- Acts of Random Kindness
When does Simply Thank You Limited collect your information?
We obtain information about you and your customers when you take out a service contract with us, and submit reward orders for fulfilment by whatever means has been agreed (website, e-mail, online form or telephone)
We will only collect information necessary to complete the reward delivery.
How does Simply Thank You Limited use your information?
In order for us to provide you with one or more of our service(s) we need to collect personal data for correspondence purposes and detailed service provision. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
We also use your information to continually assess our services and how we run as a business to measure where improvements and efficiencies can be made to improve services to our customers.
What about marketing?
In terms of being contacted for marketing purposes Simply Thank You Limited would contact you for additional consent as below:
We are really proud of the things we do for our customers and we are keen to tell people about the wonderful things we do. We would like to send you information about products and services of ours which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your information to third parties. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us immediately.
Will Simply Thank You Limited share my personal data with anyone else?
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to Simply Thank You Limited in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide you on our behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with Simply Thank You Limited’s procedures.
We do not collect any sensitive personal data during the fulfillment of our service.
How will Simply Thank You Limited use the personal data it collects about me?
Simply Thank You Limited will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. Simply Thank You Limited is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Under what circumstances will Simply Thank You Limited contact me?
Simply Thank You Limited will only contact you if there is any issue in getting your reward delivered. If you have agreed to marketing e-mails then you will receive our regular newsletters and updates as usual.
What if the information you have on me is inaccurate?
You have the right to have the information corrected and in order to do this you should contact the company immediately and ask for the Data Protection Officer to provide the appropriate request for change form.
Can I find out the personal data that the organisation holds about me?
Simply Thank You Limited at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If Simply Thank You Limited does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Simply Thank You Limited or a third party, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
What forms of ID will I need to provide in order to access this?
Simply Thank You Limited accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested such as:
- Driving license
- Birth Certificate
- Utility Bill (from last 3 months)
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer (DPO):
Address: Simply Thank You Limited, Richmond Court, Morton Road, Darlington, Co. Durham, DL1 4PT
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: (+44) 1325 355165