Staff Christmas Gifts: Ideas for Staff Appreciation
Christmas is just around the corner, and that means it’s time to start thinking about staff Christmas gifts! It can be tough coming up with ideas for gifts that show your appreciation for your team. But don’t worry, we’re here to help! In this blog post, we will discuss some of the best gifts for staff Christmas. We’ll also give you some tips on how to choose the perfect gift for each member of your team. So read on and get inspired!
Choosing staff Christmas gifts can be tough, but it doesn’t have to be. The most important thing is to think about what each person would appreciate. For example, if you have a team member who is always on the go, they might appreciate a gift card to their favourite coffee shop. Or if you have a team member who loves to read, they might appreciate a book from their favourite author. Once you’ve thought about what each person would appreciate, it’s time to start shopping!
Why are staff gifts for Christmas important?
There are a few reasons why staff gifts for Christmas are important. First, it shows your appreciation for your team’s hard work throughout the year. Second, it helps to build morale and keep your team members motivated. And third, it can help to create a sense of camaraderie among your team members. So if you’re looking for ways to show your staff how much you appreciate them, Christmas gifts are a great option!
How much should you budget for gifts for staff at Christmas?
When it comes to gifts for staff at Christmas, there is no set budget. It all depends on your company’s finances and what you think your team would appreciate. If you’re unsure of how much to spend, a good rule of thumb is to budget £50 per person. However, if you have a large team or you want to splurge on a few special gifts, you may need to adjust your budget accordingly.
The most popular staff Christmas gifts:
According to our own research, the most popular gifts for staff at Christmas are:
If you’re looking for gifts that your staff will love, these are some great options to consider!
- Gift cards are always a popular option for staff gifts. You can either give them a gift card to their favourite store or restaurant, or you can get them onecode that they can use anywhere. If you’re not sure what type of gift card to get, try asking your team members for suggestions.
- The onecode from Simply Thank You is a good choice as it can be spent online or in-store at a range of retailers, including John Lewis, Amazon, and Marks & Spencer.
- Food and drink gifts are another great option for staff gifts. You could get your team members a nice bottle of wine or champagne, or you could put together a hamper of their favorite food and drink items. If you’re not sure what to include in the hamper, try asking your team members for suggestions.
- Experiences make great gifts for staff because they are unique and memorable. You could buy your team members tickets to a show or concert, or you could book them a spa day. If you’re looking for something really special, you could even send them on an all-expenses-paid trip!
- Tech gifts are always a hit with staff members. You could get them a new laptop or tablet, or you could buy them some cool new gadgets.
- Homeware gifts are a great option if you want to give your staff something practical. You could get them a nice coffee mug or water bottle, or you could buy them some new desk accessories.
Getting your team involved with staff gifts for one another
There is also the option of encouraging teams to purchase for one another. The benefits? It takes the pressure off you having to come up with all the gifts and it also encourages team bonding.
If you decide to go down this route, there are a few things you need to keep in mind.
First, you need to set a budget for each team member. At Simply Thank You, we recommend setting a budget of £20 per person. This way, everyone can still get a nice gift without breaking the bank.
Second, you need to make sure that everyone is aware of the budget so that no one feels left out.
And third, you need to have a plan for what will happen if someone doesn’t receive a gift. If you’re not sure what to do if someone doesn’t receive a gift, you could have a backup plan in place. For example, you could have a few extra gifts on hand that you can give to those who don’t receive anything from their team members. Or, you could allow people to choose their own gifts from a selection of items.
No matter what route you decide to go, staff gifts are a great way to show your appreciation for your team’s hard work. So start brainstorming some ideas and get shopping! Your team will love whatever you decide to get them.
We are here to help!
Get staff gifts for Christmas, wrapped and delivered in good time. Speak to us today!